Qualified in a number of therapies, my experience and expertise allows me to use an Eclectic Approach. An Initial Consultation (strictly confidential) is necessary to:
- Record your medical history/any traumas, past and present in order to determine suitability of treatment and oil blends.
- Note your general lifestyle/work pressures to help me understand origins and levels of any stress.
- Discuss your goals (short and long term) and explain treatment and procedures.
- Agree on tailored treatment plan together.
Essential Oil/Cream blends will be tailored to you, taking in to account your primary needs and preferences. Relaxation, meditation as well as strengthening, mobilisation and/or stretching exercises may also be prescribed for you as part of your treatment programme.
Content free really means there is very little requirement for clients to discuss details of traumatic incidents that are often uncomfortable, embarrassing or have little if any accent on making lasting change.
Extremely simple and effective for decoupling emotional responses, EMI Plus can be used to help clients with:
- Emotional Trauma
- Post traumatic Stress Disorder ( PTSD )
- Phobias and Phobic Responses
- Anger Management Problems
- Some forms of Physical Pain
- Severe Headaches
- Guilt, Shame and Remorse
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ( OCD )
- Reactive Depression
- Anxious Apprehension and Worry
- Public Speaking Nerves
Reiki (pronounced ray key) is a form of healing that originated from Japan. It was reintroduced by Dr Usui in the early part of the 20th century and is now practised worldwide. It can be received by everyone, regardless of origin, beliefs or religion. Reiki is Universal Energy that can be channeled through a Reiki Practitioner’s hands. It’s received throughout the recipient’s body but invariably it will go where it is needed the most.
Reiki Healing aims to:
- Remove Energy Blockages
- Re-align the Chakras
- Re-balance Energy Levels
- Bring About Deep Relaxation
- Increase the Body’s Vibrational Frequency
- Encourage the Natural Healing Process of Mind & Body
Experience “The Chi Rush” an exhilarating flow of revitalising energy that rushes from your toes to your head.
The incredible Sun Ancon Chi Machine, designed for Passive Exercise, Body Re-alignment, Chi Balancing.
Passive exercise is excellent for people who hate to exercise or are short of time but would still like the benefits of improved blood circulation and lymphatic drainage.
It oxygenates the whole body, induces relaxation and helps to release tension. Regular use may support weight loss as well as promote restful sleep.
The Sun Ancon Chi machine frequency aims to unblock the Chakras & rebalance the body’s energy levels, increasing the flow of Chi and boosting mental focus.
A relaxing, grounding foot massage completes treatment.
The most relaxing form of Aromatherapy treatment, Aromatherapy Massage provides relaxation whilst awakening your senses with the aroma of Essential Oils chosen to suit your particular needs.
Essential oils are extracted from plants and all have analgesic and antiseptic properties to a lesser or greater extend but all contain many other therapeutic properties such as anti-viral, antispasmodic, calmative, expectorant and tonic. Research has shown that, when applied to the skin and/or inhaled, essential oils are absorbed into the bloodstream and metabolised in the body in a similar way to other substances.
Aromatherapy Massage aims to alleviate the symptoms of stress and muscle tension. Known benefits are:
- Improved Circulation
- Increased Lymphatic Drainage
- Enhanced Muscle Tone
- Increased Skin Suppleness
- Increased Joint Mobility
- Promotion of Deep Relaxation
- Improved Sleep Patterns
- Reduction in Anxiety, Aches and Pains
- Calming to the Nervous and Digestive Systems
Aromatherapy Facial provides a chance to relax and be pampered.
Essential Oils are blended and applied to help nurture the skin and massage techniques are used to help de-stress and tone facial muscles. Use of natural exfoliator and mask optional.
Seated Acupressure Massage Therapy is practical, quick and convenient therapy for a busy person, offering maximum benefits in just 20 minutes.
It is suitable for before and after exercise and excellent as part of any ‘Stress Management Programme’ in the workplace, and regular treatment may reduce absenteeism and increase productivity.
Seated Acupressure Massage was developed and adapted from a Chinese Shiatsu-style technique.
It combines the use of conventional massage techniques and the stimulation of certain, major acupressure points using thumb pressure (no needles!). It is a non-invasive therapy received through clothes, without the use of oils, on a comfortable, ergonomically designed chair.
Seated Acupressure Massage Possible Effects:
- Relaxing and calming of the Nervous System
- An improvement in circulation
- A decrease in blood pressure and pulse
- Improves lymphatic drainage and dispersal of toxins which stimulates
- & strengthens the Immune System
- Relaxation of tight, sore muscles, releasing tension
- Rids the body of stagnant energy and stress
- Boosts body, mind and spirit self-healing capabilities
- Improves alertness and concentration
Ear wax, itchy ears, tinnitus, sinus congestion, vertigo, snoring, sore throats, hay fever and labyrinthitis are all conditions that may be helped with ear candling.
Head, neck and shoulder massage is administered during treatment and a soothing facial completes the session.
Please Note: This treatment is NOT suitable for anyone with a perforated eardrum, recently undergone oil drops treatment, anyone with an ear infection or anyone with an ear grommet fitted.
It aims to get to the root of conditions such as sciatica, tennis elbow and frozen shoulder and to aid recovery time by stimulating the body’s own healing processes.
Remedial Massage possible benefits are:
- Tones and relaxes muscles
- Helps to break up and soften adhesions which can be the cause of pain and stiffness.
- Helps to increase joint mobility.
- Improves circulation, carrying oxygen and important nutrients to all body tissues.
- Encourages lymphatic drainage helping rid the body of toxins and lactic acid accumulation.
- Relaxes and regulates the Neurological System, stimulating the production of the body’s own ‘pain killing’ chemicals, such as endorphins.
- Aids re-alignment of muscle fibres.
- Muscles become more efficient & supple which helps to prevent further strains and injuries.